Our footwear is truly made by hand using natural materials, so the fitting should be snug at first, allowing them to break in and stretch over time. Please read our thoughtful notes describing our beautiful shoes to insure you get the perfect fit!
PLEASE NOTE ALL SIZING IS IN US SIZING
Women's SHOE Sizing NEW (03.21.2022)
Our shoes fit true to size but if you are in-between sizes, please size UP to find your correct size in Raum's. For SANDALS, please size DOWN if you are in-between sizes.
Please see the below chart for exact measurements if you are unsure of your shoe size.
|Foot Length (IN)||
|9" 21/64||9" 41/64||10"||10" 5/16||10" 43/64|
|Foot Length (MM)||229||237||245||254||262||271|
To measure your feet:
1. Place a piece of paper on the ground
2. Trace the outline of BOTH feet carefully, try to be mark as close to the foot as possible.
3. Take a ruler and measure the distance between your heel marking and longest toe. *Take the larger measurement between both feet (most people have two different size feet)
4. Check the chart above and find your corresponding shoe size WITHIN the closest 2MM. Feel free to round up or down, but understanding our shoes stretch a little because they are 100% leather.
|Men's Slip On Sizing|
Top row in red represents your normal shoe size. If you vary by brand between whole and half sizes, please use the larger of the two (in red) to figure out your correct size in Raum's (in black). *We are working on a more comprehensive fit guide for our Men's shoes and will be completed by April 1, 2022.
1. We currently offer WHOLE SIZES ONLY.
2. BREAK-IN: Raum shoes are made of natural leather and 100% cotton sole stitching so they should fit snug at first, and then begin to stretch and mold to your feet over time. Depending on frequency of wear, they will stretch between a few days and a few weeks. Please be patient during the break-in process, we are confident our shoes will become your favorite and most comfortable shoes in time! Our sizing guide above takes the break-in process into consideration.
If your toes touch the edge of the shoe but do not "curl" or hurt, they should be the correct fit as they will stretch. We recommend wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure you have the right fit. Wearing socks might also help speed up the break-in period. If you shoes need to be stretched in specific places or just slightly more, please bring them to a local cobbler and they will be able to professionally stretch them.
4. The construction of Raum shoes is done with a single piece of waxed 100% cotton thread. This stitching is prevalent on the inside of the shoe and some people with sensitive feet can feel the stitching. The stitching will soften up after the break-in period and become flatter, however some people with very sensitive feet might not be able to withstand the feeling of this stitching under their feet.